Welcome to Prarie Pi. This blog exists to journal and document the memories that our family experiences. Pi is "an amount of type that has been jumbled or thrown together at random." We hope to assemble in words and pictures the daily thoughts and activities that happen in our household. We do this to help those that are distant from us get a glimpse into our days so that the miles that separate us won't keep us apart.
Saturday, March 23, 2013
On the list of presents for you....new shoes!
Thank you for all the walking you do for your family.
1. You get up out of bed each morning and walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day…no matter what is on the schedule, you face each day with a positive attitude!
2. You walk the halls of your office, juggling many, many balls in the air and you do it all with dedication and hard work.
3. You walk to all the kid’s activities with gusto….because there is nothing you would rather do than see your kids compete and have fun and be their best!
4. You walk down into the basement to play, you walk outside to play, you walk upstairs to play, you walk into the living room to play…..your kids are very happy and healthy because of this.
5. You walk around the kitchen each and every morning, noon and night to help bring an extention of the Eucharist to our family. You are like Jesus, you serve others.
6. You walk through the church doors each and every Sunday to nurture your faith and then you proceed to live out the faith during the week.
7. You walk beside each one of us everyday and you listen……really listen to all our cares and needs….loving us all every step of the way!
We are blessed and we love you!
Wow.....it's no wonder you need new shoes!!!
Love, Sara, Ky, Rocky, Moe, Buttercup, Nacho, Coco and Anton