Welcome to Prarie Pi. This blog exists to journal and document the memories that our family experiences. Pi is "an amount of type that has been jumbled or thrown together at random." We hope to assemble in words and pictures the daily thoughts and activities that happen in our household. We do this to help those that are distant from us get a glimpse into our days so that the miles that separate us won't keep us apart.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I Am Not A Fan Of.....

....ceiling fans that come crashing down for no apparent reason.

Thankfully, no one was hurt.  We were all outside at the time and I even heard the crash from the front porch.  If it would have happened about 45 minutes later, we would have been close to supper time!!!

1 comment:

  1. mark's mom got hit in the head with a ceiling fan 2 summers ago. The result was not pretty, but luckily she got away with just some serious contusions. I am glad you were all Ok. I was going to install a fan myself this month, but now I am pretty sure I will hire someone!

    ReplyDelete