Welcome to Prarie Pi. This blog exists to journal and document the memories that our family experiences. Pi is "an amount of type that has been jumbled or thrown together at random." We hope to assemble in words and pictures the daily thoughts and activities that happen in our household. We do this to help those that are distant from us get a glimpse into our days so that the miles that separate us won't keep us apart.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Love In Action

It is certainly a testimony of "LOVE IN ACTION" when my parents celebrated their 45th Wedding Anniversay on June 11.

And more so.....that LOVE IN ACTION poured out and lifted me up this week-end as my parents spent their 45th Anniversary apart.....so that my dad could come and be with me.....(Mark and 3 older boys were out of town this past week-end)
To be with me and give me support as I heard what the ENT had to say about some troubling symptoms that I have been having.
I am so glad that he was here!!!
Thank-you BOTH mom and dad!!!
I love you!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment