Welcome to Prarie Pi. This blog exists to journal and document the memories that our family experiences. Pi is "an amount of type that has been jumbled or thrown together at random." We hope to assemble in words and pictures the daily thoughts and activities that happen in our household. We do this to help those that are distant from us get a glimpse into our days so that the miles that separate us won't keep us apart.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Imagination

The man who has no imagination has no wings. ~Muhammad Ali

I paint objects as I think them, not as I see them.~Pablo Picasso

I believe in imagination.  What I cannot see is infinitely more important than what I can see. ~ Duane Michels


I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. ~Michelangelo

Imagination rules the world. ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers. ~ Orison Swett Marden

A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Personally, I would sooner have written Alice in Wonderland than the whole Encyclopedia Britannica. ~ Stephen Leacock

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were.  But without it we go nowhere. ~ Carl Sagan

No comments:

Post a Comment