Welcome to Prarie Pi. This blog exists to journal and document the memories that our family experiences. Pi is "an amount of type that has been jumbled or thrown together at random." We hope to assemble in words and pictures the daily thoughts and activities that happen in our household. We do this to help those that are distant from us get a glimpse into our days so that the miles that separate us won't keep us apart.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Game

I attended just one out of the 9 basketball games we had again this week-end. Ky and Rocky headed out out of town with Mark. The kids and I ventured out to a local game to watch Moe in action.
Most everyone was dressed in anticipation for another big Sunday game. Lots of orange/blue and green/yellow out there!

Moe in action....boxing out.

Moe in action.....shooting a free-throw.

Moe is action.....driving it to the hoop.
(Blury action....I'm still trying to perfect my action shots with my new camera.)
Moe did a great job......just put him "in action" and he's a happy boy!
Hope you had a great week-end!
Go Bears?
Go Packers?
I haven't stepped over into either territory yet....I'm still neutral.
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment