Welcome to Prarie Pi. This blog exists to journal and document the memories that our family experiences. Pi is "an amount of type that has been jumbled or thrown together at random." We hope to assemble in words and pictures the daily thoughts and activities that happen in our household. We do this to help those that are distant from us get a glimpse into our days so that the miles that separate us won't keep us apart.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, Rocky!


It was time to light 14 candles today!

And, we got to light them on Grandma Jo's homemade chocolate cake....a special request by Rocky.

Then...it was time to blow...


...and blow....


...and blow again!

I guess those candles I quickly grabbed at Wal-mart were labeled "magic re-light" and I didn't notice as I was only looking for the right color.  Whoops.  He finally got them blown out, though!

Another traditional morning birthday golf date!

Happy 14th Birthday!
It was a fun day!
I LOVE celebrating birthdays....because I LOVE remembering the day each of my children were born!
The best memories ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment