Welcome to Prarie Pi. This blog exists to journal and document the memories that our family experiences. Pi is "an amount of type that has been jumbled or thrown together at random." We hope to assemble in words and pictures the daily thoughts and activities that happen in our household. We do this to help those that are distant from us get a glimpse into our days so that the miles that separate us won't keep us apart.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Newest Addiction

I am hooked on........freshly laundered sheets that have dried in the wind.
Ky and Rocky created a makeshift clothes-line for me using a rope and two trees, and now I am totally addicted to.....
the scent of "summer breeze".........all natural.....

Check out the horizantal sheets........I don't need words to explain how gusty is was around here yesterday.

Have a great Wednesday!
Happy Baptismal Birthday to Moe!
Sara

1 comment:

  1. Now you know why I like my clothesline!!!! The smell is soooooooooooo nice.

    Good job boys - one of the best presents you could have given MOM.

    ReplyDelete