Welcome to Prarie Pi. This blog exists to journal and document the memories that our family experiences. Pi is "an amount of type that has been jumbled or thrown together at random." We hope to assemble in words and pictures the daily thoughts and activities that happen in our household. We do this to help those that are distant from us get a glimpse into our days so that the miles that separate us won't keep us apart.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Give Me Grace--Tuesday

Tuesday teach me faith and caring,
teach me wisdom, teach me sharing.
Raise me up and make me strong.
Be with me the whole day long. ~ Cynthia Rylant

Yesterday was a beautiful day to be outside. Nacho rode his bike.
Yes! Do you see what is missing from this picture?
More specifically........Nacho rode his bike without training wheels.

My big strong boy. Using his sturdiness and balance to ride.....


and planting his feet firmly on the ground at all the right times.

My hope this day is that our family will grow stronger......stronger in faith.
Knowing that faith helps guide us, helps us stay balanced and keeps us on the right path.....and realizing that this steadiness comes from standing firmly in the One who is the Giver of Grace.

Sara

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!! Can't wait to show Margaret!!
    Great job, N!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back and teach G to ride hers? PLEASE? Or just come back forever.

    Missing you guys tonight.

    ReplyDelete