Welcome to Prarie Pi. This blog exists to journal and document the memories that our family experiences. Pi is "an amount of type that has been jumbled or thrown together at random." We hope to assemble in words and pictures the daily thoughts and activities that happen in our household. We do this to help those that are distant from us get a glimpse into our days so that the miles that separate us won't keep us apart.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tidbits For Grandpa Wes

Hi Grandpa!!

I got your package in the mail.

Thank-you for the book and DVD. I haven't watched it yet, but I know I am going to love it.

I wish I could have went to the show with you. That would have been lots of fun. Thank-you for thinking of me. Love, Buttercup


Hi Grandpa!!

I had my piano lesson on Monday. My teacher found the song you had requested and I have been working hard on it. I know how to play it now and I have started to memorize it. Do you remember which one you asked me to play? Be ready to watch Moe the Pro's Concert the next time you come! I like this song. It was a good request.

From, Moe


Hi Grandpa. I've been sick this week. I have croup. I am starting to feel better, though.

Love, Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment